- BONSAI TREE – Bonsai is popularized by Japanese people as an art of growing ornamental, dwarf trees. Bonsai Plants is assumed to have the same life cycle of the normal size trees. Growing and taking care of Bonsai’s is one way to relieve stress and will develop as a good hobby. Can be a décor to your home or office. In feng shui, bonsai trees is believe to bring a good luck.
- TAKING CARE OF BONSAI – Each Bonsai Trees has a specific care procedure. Most common reason why bonsai tree dies is over watering. Keep in mind that you need to check your bonsai tree frequently. Watering, fertilizing and repotting your tree should always be in your mind.
- KEEPING BONSAI TREE IN SHAPE – trimming a bonsai tree comes in two ways. First is maintenance-pruning, which means you need to maintain and refine the existing shape of a Bonsai. Second is structural-pruning, which requires more rigorous pruning or trimming to give a tree its basic shape or style.
- 9GreenBox Zen Reflections Bonsai will be delivered in an 7″ glazed clay pot, with miniature fisherman
- Proudly Homegrown by 9GreenBox
The Juniper Bonsai is commonly regarded as the beginner bonsai, as for the easiness of care for the plant. Growing these small trees is an ancient art form in which the leaves can be trimmed and guided to be made into the owner’s desired shape. Bonsai convey the symbols of meditation, harmony, peace, and balance. Junipers prefer soil that is slightly dry, but it should not be exposed to prolonged dryness. It is best to water the plant well, allowing for proper drainage, and then allow the soil to become dry before