- Portable tabletop saw sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum and plastic – performs rip, scroll, miter, and inside cuts
- Compact and portable with built-in tabletop handle to carry anywhere - weighs in at less than 15 pounds
- Hold-down guard and splitter cuts wider material, and a larger rip fence for better control and a nice, accurate cut
- Instant, tool-free blade changes; change the blade in 3 seconds – compatible with any 4″ t-shank jigsaw blades
- Includes a vacuum port, a large steel rip fence, miter gauge, 5-piece starter blade set and manufacturer’s 3-year warranty
The all new Rockwell RK7323 BladeRunner X2 is the Ultimate Cutting Machine. The updated version now provides better capacity and control than the original Bladerunner. The addition of a tabletop handle designed for portability, a hold-down guard and splitter that cuts wider material and a larger rip fence for better control take the BladeRunner to a new level. This versatile and convenient saw that sets up in seconds to cut wood, ceramic tile, plastic, metal and aluminum. The BladeRunner uses standard t-shank jigsaw blades with instant, tool-free blade changes which allows you to go from cutting one material to another quickly and easily. The BladeRunner frees up both hands for precise control of the material being cut so you can make a nice, accurate cut without having to control the saw with one hand and the material with the other. The traditional guard and splitter system allows for unlimited capacity for cross and rip cuts. The BladeRunner X2 is also easy to carry anywhere with its lightweight and compact design and built-in carry handle. The included accessories are a miter gauge, rip fence, general purpose blade for wood, scroll cutting blade for wood, a tile blade for ceramic tile, a metal cutting blade and an aluminum cutting blade. There is a built-in vacuum port that makes clean-up easy and a blade-holding compartment to keep your blades with the tool. Go ahead and start cutting, the BladeRunner X2 will make a variety of cuts that you would need multiple other tools to do.