- SPECIES: In the ficus family, the Golden Gate variety is the best for growing indoors. The attractive gray trunk is thick and sturdy topped by small, dark green oval foliage.
- SIZE: Your small bonsai comes in an 6″ container.
- AGE: This Golden Gate Ficus Bonsai is 4 years old.
- CARE: Indoor Care – Your order will be carefully wrapped in a custom designed corrugated carton and delivered with detailed care instructions.
- WARRANTY: Your bonsai tree has been grown in a state-of-the-art greenhouse under precisely controlled conditions to achieve optimum health. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us within 30 days of receipt. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction.
There are over 600 species of Ficus, most of them tropical and evergreen. Ficus produces a unique “fruit” which is actually an inverted flower. Ficus is one of the most loved bonsai for many reasons. Ficus are one of the best varieties of Bonsai trees for indoors. They’re very easy to take care of and need little attention. In the ficus family, the Golden Gate variety is the best for growing indoors. The attractive gray trunk is thick and sturdy topped by small, dark green oval foliage. It is an excellent tree for beginners, as most species of Ficus are fast growers, tolerant of most any soil and light conditions, make fine indoor bonsai, and perhaps most importantly, are remarkably forgiving of those just learning bonsai watering techniques.
Each live plant is shipped with the Phytosanitary Certificate as required by the USDA.